#2: My little Austin received an award for being so nice. He melts my heart.
#3: We hosted Thanksgiving in our home.
(Jeron's idea)
Lots of family
#4: An Indian moved in.
and after he came home from school decided to have a snack. I found
him in the kitchen by himself wearing his hat.
#5: My boys were nice to each other.
#6: Decorated a tree - big accomplishment this year.
# 7: Saw a reindeer for the first time!
sandwiches with mom b4 seeing the reindeer.
I can't believe the year is coming to an end! My boys are getting big and are healthy. I'm still alive. My husband has a job. I have a lot to be thankful for.


9 comments:
I love it! It's great to see you guys. Glad your blogging (you loser) Ha Ha!
Awesome pic of you and Jeron! He looks great! You too! I LOVE your tree...where did you get the hat, suckers, and polka dotted balls?!!?
I was in the bathroom doing my hair this morning. Cassandra came running in saying, "Mom you have to come look at Aunt Heathers blog! She has a Christmas tree that is wicked awesome! It looks like a willy wonka tree." My kids were super impressed with your tree. They think we need to have a tree like yours.
Jeron, you look awesome. Good job! I am trying but it sooo slow going. Maybe someday I will look as good as you!:)
hooray, you updated!! :) love all your pictures. congrats to jeron for staying strong. he is mr.willpower. i couldn't do it. the cakes, brownie and cookies would talk me out of it. and your tree is fantastic, very chic. we had an indian in our house too last month, a little squaw named orange buffalo who loved her headband. :)
Heather I love that picture of Austin with his good boy award. I also love the one of Spencer reading to Austin. They are so cute! Jeron looks great, and has some will power!
Congrats Jeron! Ya look great! Austin is the cutest thing in his award picture. Love your tree. Glad you survived Thanksgiving. Good job blogging even though it's for sell-outs. :) Hee hee.
Heather! Good job on the blog entry! So cute!
I love your updates. your fam is so cute and I am glad things are going well
Great job on the weight loss Jeron. You look fabulous. I love to see the family at Thanksgiving. Maybe we will live in Utah one day with all the snow and closer to you aso we can get together.
Post a Comment