skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My sister's triplets
I couldn't resist putting this picture up. My sister is my hero. Jessica has 5 kids -- twins and triplets- and all girls! It doesn't stop there. They are all 5 and under and Jessica is still perfectly sane. I don't know how she does it. She sent me this picture and I am in love.
From left to right: Whitney, Lauren, and Hannah
4 comments:
Your sister is amazing. Twins and triplets... 5 and under! How does that happen? Seriously!
They are soooooo cute! I bet your sister has alot of fun with those little girls. I cant believe how much they have grown!
Heather!!! I didn't know you were putting that up! You're my hero, too!I love you! Small correction, you mixed up Whitney and Hannah. :)
What cuties! Oh the tea parties they must have at that house!
Post a Comment