You have to click on the pic to enlarge it and look between the railing.
I wish you could see a closer picture. It looked like it had about three long toes.
We had our dear friend, Stephanie, take Christmas pictures of our family and our kids begged us do to a goofy one. Here it is.


8 comments:
hhhmmm, sasquatch is my vote. :) and i am totally hoping you guys use the goofy photo as the stokes christmas picture this year :) hilarious!!
ok I am totally scared for you lock your freakin doors!!
Strange footprints. I think it was Nibs.
And pa-lease tell me you used that goofy picture for your Christmas cards! We are so doing that next year!
Mandee,
I didn't use that picture for a Christmas card...but have to tell you I accidentally deleted my opening picture. Yikes! Don't know what to do. I didn't even go into Layout and then header. I tried to change the background and it was gone! It was even photoshopped with our name across. I guess I'll put our Christmas pic up after. I may have to call you with some questions.
I was totally going to say it has to be Nibbles too.
P.S. I feel very slighted that I'm not on your friend list. :)
I say Sasquatch!!
Dave is the Sasquatch! So you had your neighbor take your picture? Just a neighbor? Nice.
My kids all think it was Spencer! :) I cant believe someone would be running through your yard barefoot! By the looks of it they were running pretty fast, but no one was following them. Weird!
We got your card today. Very nice. I liked your goofy picture, funny.
You guys have a "butt load" of snow! I think you live in the north pole! I am sorry that you couldnt make it down for the Winegar party. It will be fun if you can come the same time Amberly comes. We will plan a fun party. Love you guys! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment