So I will never be this great writer who can entertain everyone with my blog, but today, blogging was actually on my mind, and I carried my camera around for a while so I could have something to blog about. Most days I would probably fill my blog with complaints about being too busy or feeling tired from taking care of kids by myself, but today was a pretty good day. Jeron is gone again (surprise!) and I'm trying to de-stress my life. I feel my life with appointments and running around, and I'm tired. Blogging probably isn't helping. I'm trying to figure out how to add pictures, add links, etc. It's one more thing to do -- or maybe it's stress relief. We'll see.
I got my little Austin a jacket on sale at Gap and he was so excited to wear it today. He came down stairs wearing the jacket (nothing under it) and some sweat pants. That was the combo he put together for school. It was hidious, but precious. So after we got him dressed, he modeled for me. After I got him off to school, I went to my neighbor's (Stephanie) house to get some grub. She's always feeding me and I love it! My neighbors take good care of me. I also snapped some pictures of the snow. I hate it already - 40 degrees today! I'm feeling pretty good lately. I thought my headaches had almost disappeared, but I was plagued with a few this last week. I'm working on managing my stress. Overall, I'm very blessed and happy to still be here.
I got my little Austin a jacket on sale at Gap and he was so excited to wear it today. He came down stairs wearing the jacket (nothing under it) and some sweat pants. That was the combo he put together for school. It was hidious, but precious. So after we got him dressed, he modeled for me. After I got him off to school, I went to my neighbor's (Stephanie) house to get some grub. She's always feeding me and I love it! My neighbors take good care of me. I also snapped some pictures of the snow. I hate it already - 40 degrees today! I'm feeling pretty good lately. I thought my headaches had almost disappeared, but I was plagued with a few this last week. I'm working on managing my stress. Overall, I'm very blessed and happy to still be here.
Austin, my poser.


12 comments:
oh..im such a loser...i blog..*hide*...
just blog-hopping =)
Hey cuz! Good to hear you are doing so good! I have been following your blog since Jessica gave me the link when you had your stroke! My boys had such a good time when we came up to your house when your mom was there! Too bad we missed you and Jeron! I don't work up in Alpine anymore....to much of a commute! I am substitute teaching now for 7 elementary schools in my area. I love it! It is soo great!
okay, austin is stinkin' cute. he's such a little gap model! and i didn't comment on that post, but your little vampire was so beautiful. i am glad you are thinking about blogging, loved your post. and for what its worth, blogging helps me de-stress. i feel like i'm doing something fun and yet worthwhile at the same time. its the only journal/scrapbook/family recording i do. ;)
REEETARD. Okay, those pictures are precious of Austin. Send them right now to Gap model search. I am proud of you for carrying your camera around for the sake of blogging but. . .
In my defense, I opened the door and had my pic snapped in my usual lounge/slob self. I don't think you will be invited back to my house for a very long time. :) j/k. Just give me some notice next time and I'll put on some lipstick so I can be beautiful for my guest. Bye.
Austin is SOOOO handsome! He totally looks like a model in those pictures.
Dang! I am a HUGE LOSER!!!! haha! I LOVE your humor Heather! It totally cracks me up that you were walking around with your camera, snapping pics of random things for your blog. Especially the fire hydrant! So funny!
What! You forgot I had a blog?!? Well, I'm not very good at blogging so I don't blame you!
That cute belly belongs to Ali Memmott. She might have her baby tomorrow. Yea!
Heather,
OH Austin is so gorgeous!! He looks like a mag. ad. He should be on the sears catalog! He's just so cute!!! I love that jacket picture!
Danielle
That looks like Utah. This is Josh Heileson. I live in Provo. Hope all is going well. I added you as a friend on facebook. Lets catch up sometime. I have ya beat. I have 3 kids. Well talk to you soon.
I am not cool enough to have a blog yet. Maybe some day. :)
So I keep asking myself, how is Jeron and Heather doing? I just dont know. And then when Amberly posted her new blog, I remembered about your blog. So I checked in hopes that you had entered new things on there. You did! I am so excited! I miss you guys alot!!! I am happy to hear that everything is going well. That is great that you can drive again. Makes life as a mother a little easier. The boys look like they are growing. They are as cute as ever! Sounds like my brother is working harder than ever. Please tell him that I am thinking of him. I love you guys alot! Keep posting, I will be better at checking in. Love ~ Kaylyn
Heather,
I love your blog, its fun to see your family grow. I was just thinking of you and wondering how you were doing, that's really exciting that you got such a good report. Tell Jeron hi and give the boys a hug, we hope to see you all soon. Love, Aunt Donna
Hey, long time no see. Me and Erin heard what happened and we've been praying and thinking about you guys. Good to see all is well. Your boys are handsome and big. Hope we can stay in touch better. I've set up a blog, too.
http://benjaminsmithfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment