Jeron and I both are not big on "Trunk or Treat". The nice thing -- lots of candy, fast...the bad thing -- crowds and trying to keep track of kids. I spent the day rushing from Dr. appointments, to the store, to a school party, home to get kids ready for Halloween, and then on to trunk or treat. We even carved a quick pumpkin somewhere in there. Motherhood is not fair! I thought the Holidays were supposed to be fun. Well, they never are. We are too busy rushing to enjoy anything! So we made it to trunk or treat (the second picture is Jeron with our neighbor, Dave, dressed up as Joe Dirt) and then when the rain started we bailed and went to Kneaders for a warm meal. Then my kids trick or treated at one house (my friend, Cristina's) and came home. That's all Jeron and I could handle. We were in bed by 10:30. Seriously, we've got to up our game.
Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
1 year ago


4 comments:
Does Austin have on lipstick?? Cool widows' peak.
Yes, put a that blonde wig on that boy cuz he'd make a pretty girl! In no ways is that an insult cuz he's such a handsome boy. Just with the eye make-up.....
Good job with the blogging!
Very cool costumes. It sounds like you had fun and I am sure the boys had a lot of fun too.
Ahhh Halloween. Someday our neighborhood will fill in and we'll be able to trick or treat from house to house. That pic of Dave is hilarious.
Post a Comment