So you may have noticed, my pictures on the last entry were all backwards and some were missing, so I'm going to try this again. I do not like blogging so far because I haven't spent enough time figuring this out! I'm going to try to reattach some of these pictures. The weekend previous to San Francisco, I traveled across the country (alone -- yipee!) to West Palm Beach, Florida, to go to my brother, Mark's, wedding. After the wedding, I drove with my sister and her family up to Georgia. It was a fun, but short, weekend. It was good to see my family and my sister's 5 girls (twins and triplets)!! The first (if I can attach these right) picture is of one of my brothers, Jon, and sister, Jessica, and Mom and me at the wedding reception...and yes, I did do my hair, although you'd never know it from this picture. The one after that is of my nieces, Kendall and Bailey (Jessica's twins who were precious flower girls) and me at the wedding. The weekend before that (Yes, I live a busy, busy, life) we took our boys to Las Vegas while Jeron was working there. My boys were so excited the morning they woke up there, they were peering out the window to see the Las Vegas they forgot. We went to visit the lions at MGM and old neighbors who we dearly love! It was a fun, but also short weekend. Fun times.
Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
11 months ago


2 comments:
Calm down. You're doing it! Yay! Love your pictures, Miss world traveler! :-)
Mark got married!!! Nice girl??? Where she from?
Post a Comment