Thursday, October 30, 2008

FINALLY UPDATED






So I'm not so great at this blog thing yet. I'm struggling to keep my head above water when Jeron is gone. He had been gone for a week but he just got back yesterday! Yeah! My life is much more calm when Jeron is around -- in lots of different ways. He is a calming influence in our home and we greatly miss him when he's gone. So this first picture is of the golden gate bridge. I took my first trip to San Francisco to see Jeron for the weekend (he was there for a convention for a week). It was as beautiful as Jeron has been telling me. The homes were amazing and the view was breathtaking. The bay is amazing -- and a lot bigger than I realized. The picture of Jeron is of him at Union Square. We were waiting on our city tour bus to come pick us up. We took a tour of the city, walked around Golden Gate Park, and visited the sea lions at Pier 39. Apparently they docked themselves after the earthquake of 1989. It was a fun, but tiring day. The big gorgeous building is Town Hall. The building with the red roof was the view outside of our hotel -- fabulous!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

OKay, I am pretty sure that those row of houses are shown in the old series, "Full House." Jeron's face is looking thinner! And that is a fantastic picture of you with the bridge behind. And do we have any makeup on in the wedding picture!!?

Stephanie said...

Heather! I'm so proud of you blogging! It gets easier as you go. Don't give up! Great Pics! I'm jealous, miss world traveler.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
I love San Fransico I went out therre a couple times when Trell was living and working out there in 2000. It is so beautiful and I hope I get a chance to go again I would go in a sec. You look fabulous! I am so glad you are doing better. How are the headaches?
Love & miss you,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

By the way I love reading your blog!!!!

Danielle

Mary Ann said...

We recognized the background right away in these pictures as David is from close by. We miss you guys. I love that you are blogging and that I can see what your up to. You boys are so cute. Glad you are feeling better!Love you guys!