Between toads, salamanders, and funny feet day, I'm feeling a little worn out. Yesterday and today have been harder days. My headaches are becoming more and more common nowadays. I can't complain. I am really blessed to be doing as well as I am. It's just what I'm dealing with lately. I meet with the neurologist next Tuesday and am hoping to be updated on #1: my driving situation and #2: where I am in relation to where I should be. I usually feel pretty good and do too much. On days that I bend over too much, I usually regret life by the end of the day. I know I'll never finish all my thank you cards, but I just hope all of you know how much I appreciate and thrive on the support that you have all given.
Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
11 months ago


3 comments:
Stop writing thank you notes! Just tell us when you see us and that's good!
Heather thanks for the great comments and visiting our blog. We love Luke and are very happy!
So sorry to hear about the headaches. They are awful and I sympathize.
Getting worse is not good either. Do your best to describe the timing and triggers or headaches to the neurologist - im sure Jeron suggested imitrex or ergotamines. Decide too if melatonin helps, hurts or does nothing for the headaches.
Prayers from Hay and I.
I miss these boys! And I miss you, too!
Post a Comment