Spencer is such a good big brother! I told them to get ready for bed (which is nearly impossible by themselves without blood and tears). I heard an electric toothbrush going, and to my surprise, I came around the corner to find this! Our boys are supposed to brush their own teeth and then we help afterwards. When it comes time to clean up or brush his teeth, Austin always cries and claims he can't do it by himself, which is what happened last night. So sweet Spencer helped him get the job done. This was so amazing, I had to take a picture! Usually there is fighting and chaos, but last night there was peace.
Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
11 months ago


5 comments:
I guess there was peace. Austin doesnt' look too please with Spencer pinning his face to the bed, but whatever it takes to get the job done
I it when kids get along so well. that is so sweet. i just cant stop looking at your kids pictures. i can't believe how big they are. what cute boys you 2 have
That is so nice of Spencer! I am always surprised when my girls help each other instead of fighting.
This picture cracks me up! To funny!!! Austin looks like he is thinking "whatever just get this over with!" This is a great picture
austin's face is freakin' hilarious! and that sounds just like my mr.mason. hhhmmm, maybe marissa could learn some tips from spencer and then i wouldn't have to be the bad guy anymore trying to "help" him. :)
Post a Comment