Tuesday, February 24, 2009

32nd Birthday





          For my bday, they gave me a sparkler surrounded with chocolate dipped strawberries, dipped in both dark and white chocolate, with little chocolate buttons lining the front of them. They looked just like little tuxedos.



                                                          The ceiling.
 
                                           Don't get it, but whatever!



Jeron surprised me and took me to this fancy restaurant called La Caille.  It's beautiful.  The grounds are fabulous in the spring.  When you first enter the grounds, you enter through this beautiful, French-looking gate and follow a little lane through a densely wooded area.  There is water on each side of the entrance and there are always swans in the water.  It's definitely an experience.  It was a fun night.


                  Forgot to add the butter!

8 comments:

Olaf said...

I had forgotten we shared the same birthday. Happy belated birthday!

Heather's Blog said...

Happy belated to you too. I forgot as well. I tried to send you an email saying that but it didn't work. Hope you read this.

k8shoe said...

How nice of Jeron to surprise you! So was the food good? I have never been.....

Faith said...

Just wishing you a Happy (belated) birthday!! You don't look a day over 18, beautiful as ever!!!

Heather's Blog said...

Food is actually not that great...you really pay for the experience.

Mrs. T said...

I have heard that about the food at La Caille...but have never had the chance to experience it myself! You were spoiled! But why does Jeron look so much taller than you in the one picture.....

Jess said...

How do they do that butter....anybody know?? I really want to know!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Heather! La Caille looks fabulous. It truly does look like something you would find in the French countryside. Is it in SLC? Bountiful?