The night of my birthday, I came home to find my boys snuggled up on the floor together. They have separate rooms now so they talked the babysitter into letting them sleep together. Cute boys.
Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
11 months ago


7 comments:
Austin looks so different! Longer hair? Darker? Perhaps just growing up. I miss those boys.
Longer hair....silly smile. He is getting big. Spencer said he loves bugs more than Jesus today - noteworthy.
you updated! loved reading all the posts. and that restaurant you ate at for your birthday dinner, well, just looks frickin' amazing!!!! hhhmmm, maybe travy will have to take me there someday. :) and your boys are soooo cute. huge. but still cute.
I know I've said this before - but- your boys are just too dang cute!!
How Sweet! I know how it is with the two boys that "can't live with each other...and can't live without each other"! Ours have been separated...reunited...separated...reunited! When they are together they drive each other crazy...and apart they don't know what to do with themselves! So fun! I do think that Austin's hair is getting darker as he gets older.
Wow, I haven't seen you in forever and your boys are way too cute! And you look amazing too! I believe we only live like 30 minutes from each other, and I seem to forget that. Hope you're doing well.
Spencer looks like a great mix of you,me, your Dad and a bit of Jeron's coloring. Austin looks like Jeron! So cute!
Post a Comment