Saturday, March 6, 2010

Amelia Island, here we come!


Jeron had some business to attend to in Amelia Island, Fl, which is not very far from my hometown of Waycross, Georgia. So of course I came along. Mom met us at the airport and took the boys with her back to Waycross, so Jeron and I could have some "alone time". We stayed at the Amelia Island Plantation, which was beautiful. I hung out by myself, sometimes visiting friends and sometimes laying by the pool, while Jeron went to meetings. Then we'd meet up and hang out together. It was a fun little getaway.


I know this is weird, but I loved the carpet.


The view from our room


I had lunch with my old friend, Danielle

View from the restaurant

We met up and had lunch with Charlie and Jessica

These little baby racoons were loving the peanuts that were thrown to them by
nearby restaurant owners. There was a whole family of racoons.



1 comment:

Amberly said...

Beautiful place!!