So, I'm finding the problem with posting a year later is that you can't remember what the heck happened on that day. All I know is that we went to Idaho and had an Easter egg hunt with family on the Huff's property. It was awesome because it was quick, there were designated areas for different age groups, and there were silver dollars hidden in some of the eggs....my kids' favorite! Austin felt pretty rich that day.

Their poor baskets were in need of some help.

Aunt Amberly and Whitney and Abby.

Whitney: Isn't she cute?

Abby: not thrilled about getting her picture taken.

Here is Macy, posing.

First off, this dog could barely walk because he was so old but Austin
was very intrigued by him.



Spencer and his cousin, Ellis.


Jeron and his Dad.
3 comments:
I love the pictures! All the kids look so much younger! It's amazing how fast they grow! Thanks for posting them!
Better late than never! Those are really cute pictures! I can't believe how much bigger all the kids are now!!
My goodness! I can tell what you've been doing ALL DAY today! That must have taken hours to do all these posts!!!?!? I love all the pics!
Post a Comment