Yep, he looks like him.
i see it. he should charge for autographs. ;)
not exactly, but i can definitly see alot of of resemblase. That is funny and he is hot so that is not so bad.
WOW I thought I was looking at my brother! I never noticed that before. Crazy!
I think you and Natalie look more like sisters than we do!!
Totally! But the Carson before he got too skinny. Now his face is SO skinny that he looks weird!
who the heck is Carson Daley???
I can kinda see it... Was that his goal to be a Carson Daley look-alike. Maybe you can move back to Vegas and he can be a performer...ha ha!
um. yes.
Jeron is uglier
jeron who? how about breaking me off a piece of that tim mcgraw in the last pic...now ya talkin'
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yep, he looks like him.
i see it. he should charge for autographs. ;)
not exactly, but i can definitly see alot of of resemblase. That is funny and he is hot so that is not so bad.
WOW I thought I was looking at my brother! I never noticed that before. Crazy!
I think you and Natalie look more like sisters than we do!!
Totally! But the Carson before he got too skinny. Now his face is SO skinny that he looks weird!
who the heck is Carson Daley???
I can kinda see it... Was that his goal to be a Carson Daley look-alike. Maybe you can move back to Vegas and he can be a performer...ha ha!
um. yes.
Jeron is uglier
jeron who? how about breaking me off a piece of that tim mcgraw in the last pic...now ya talkin'
Post a Comment