Friday, January 30, 2009

The New Sexy



Say what? I know I haven't blogged about my kids or Christmas yet, but I had to put this on. I love how the public tells us what is supposed to look good....this is never an attractive look unless it's on SNL and I'm laughing my head off.

10 comments:

Kathy Schroder said...

that is too funny the high-waisted mom jeans are super!!

Mrs. T said...

YIKES! What year is it anyway!?!?!

Amberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amberly said...

Not cute!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh my gosh....SO UGLY! I hate it!! But I love that Jessica Simpson thinks she can pull it off:) Shes beautiful but honestly...come on Jessica! (That is her right??)

Stephanie said...

You need to look up on SNL, they do a funny commercial about these "mom jeans". The slogan is "I'm not a woman anymore, I'm a mom". Jessica definitely looks like a mom now!

k8shoe said...

Everyone's freakin' out about how the media is blasting her for gaining weight but seriously, in an outfit like that? What do you expect?

Stephanie said...

I totally have an outfit like that. Rude.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April K. said...

Since when do you wear 2 belts...